God and I.. and Someone.


It's amazing the way God helps us in what matters most. Only he can do that, because only God knows what really matters.

I never wanted to talk about God, I always thought I should not, after all, I never sought he. Now I realize that he was always here, beside me and within me. He was always in my writings, poems and sonnets. And he always read what I wrote.

I looked in all directions looking for, and when I looked he showed me what I had to find who I was supposed to meet. Now the question is whether what I imagine to be getting is really sure.

It does not seem right when I talk about it - I will not say what it is, I never say here, but you wonder and almost always hit - people who know what I'm talking 60% disagree. Even I do not know if it's right. I know that this is now on - and only God knows whether it will - it's because it had to be.

I have no idea if this is what it is. But I know it can be.

I'm trying to say that I found someone I've never tried, that's funny, it was soon after finding God.

I just do not know what to say
After all, who knows describing
Feelings are not described
It takes experience to know

These my weak rhymes
Maybe I should not try to rhyme
I don't rhyme a long, long time
Maybe I can no longer.

It's time to simplifying things.
God teached me to love
For love is all he wants

He wants us to love him.
He wants us to love ourselves.
He wants us to love everyone.

* Note, this is not a religious blog. But you need to know that God loves you.
** Thanks for reading, do not forget to comment, follow and share:)

*** Portuguese Version -http://sonetosemotivos.blogspot.com/2011/11/eu-deus-e-mais-alguem.html

No comments:

Post a Comment