What about our love?

What about the world? What will happen if you leave it? It will break? It will stop and fall in the universe's infinity? What will happen with our heart? It will break? It will stop and make us die? What about the love? Will you leave it and go without look back? Whatever your motivation try to think about it again, just one more time. Don't go, because if you go the world will not be the same, and I will not be fine.

That was what I should to say, but I just said "go, I don't care." And now here I am remembering, here I am lonely. I have this words in my fingers and it hurts. Just because this hurts, I am writing.

You will hardly to know how much that I miss you, every time that I woke up from a dream, it was a dream with you and I felt bad. Every time that I had lunch I was lonely and I couldn't eat, it was because I was need you with me to pray.

Now, here I go again pray to God give me you back or make me forget you. But, for now, I still need you.

*This is not for someone that I know. This is for you, yes, this is for you. Because you are still reading this and I think you need to listen this from someone, or say this to someone(like me).

**Thanks for read, hope you has liked it, I writ with the heart in my fingers. - Don't forget to coment, follow and share.

No comments:

Post a Comment